Monday 23 September 2013

Takko Lacquer 'Kiss the Sky' - Swatches & Review

This polish has been a long-time lemming for me - I nearly bought it when I first saw it on Mei Mei's Signatures a while ago, but by the time I talked myself into spending the money it was sold out! So of course, as soon as that happened I became obsessed with it and stalked Mei Mei's until it came back in stock. It took a while because the creator of Takko Lacquer took a little break. And now its MINE! *evil laughter*
Takko Lacuqer Kiss the Sky Swatch
Kiss the Sky is described as 'A deep blu-rple (hybrid purple-blue) jelly lacquer with orange and green duo chrome shimmer'. These pics show 3 coats plus one layer of topcoat.
Takko Lacuqer Kiss the Sky Swatch
Application was fantastic, this polish is pigmented and smooth. It was definitely worth the wait! The only thing I did notice is that the green duochrome is really hard to spot (unless your holding your hand at an odd and pretty unnatural angle lol). This wasn't really a big issue for me, the orange shimmer is extremely visible - just something to be aware of.
Takko Lacuqer Kiss the Sky Swatch
Takko Lacquer is available from Mei Mei's Signatures and Llarowe internationally and Takko's website (US shipping only).

Thanks for reading my post - hope you're having a wonderful day!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment