Saturday 7 September 2013

Lush Lacquer 'Freckles' - Swatches & Review

A while ago I purchased Lush Lacquer 'Clowning Around' and loved it, so when they released the same polish but with smaller glitters I snapped it up. Freckles is a mixture of 2 different sizes of neon glitters in a clear base.
Lush Lacquer Freckles
This swatch shows 3 coats of Freckles over 2 coats of OPI 'Alpine Snow', with 1 coat of topcoat. I could have gotten away with 2 coats of Freckles but I wanted a nice dense coating, especially since some of the lighter glitters get a bit lost on the white.
Lush Lacquer Freckles
Formula was pretty good, I got a decent amount of glitter with each coat and the glitter sits nice and smoothly. Just like Clowning Around, this polish would look great over a variety of colors!
Lush Lacquer Freckles
Lush Lacquer is available from their Etsy Store, Mei Meis Signatures and Femme Fatale.

No comments:

Post a Comment