Wednesday 30 October 2013

Peacock Pie - Custom Pendant + Extra Goodies!

Hi guys!!! Happy Halloween! By far the most fun day of the year in my opinion - even if we don't celebrate it much in New Zealand, its still Halloween at my house!
A couple of week ago I asked Serra from Peacock Pie if she would be able to paint me a bat pendant - I said I wanted 3 bats, one for each of my kiddies lol. When she asked me why my kids are bats, I have to admit - I didn't know how to answer, but I came up with 'Because they're awesome... and noctornal'. Anyway! Look what I received!
Peacock Pie NZ Nail Polish Jewellery
*squeal* I love it so much! And how adorable is the little peacock charm? Its even better than I had pictured. I left it up to Serra to come up with the backing polish - I gave her the guidline of 'purple' lol, and I think she did a fantastic job. This is Nostalgic Lacquer 'Rayanne'. And as if that wasn't enough, today I received this in the mail:
Peacock Pie NZ Nail Polish Jewellery
"What magic is this?" you ask? Why thats a bat RING to match my bat pendant! I am overcome with happiness, Serra is so lovely and talented! What a lovely Halloween pressie :)
Peacock Pie NZ Nail Polish Jewellery
Oh, and look at my special extra! This is a pendant painted with Emily de Molly 'Dark Forces' - I think this looks amazing, I sat there and stared at it for a while when I first got it lol.
Peacock Pie NZ Nail Polish Jewellery
If you would like to see what else Serra has available, or order your own custom pendant you can visit her on Etsy here, or follow Peacock Pie on facebook here. All pendants are handpainted in New Zealand using only cruelty free polishes, and her prices are amazing - starting at only $9 NZD + post.

Hope you have enjoyed this post, and have a fantastic halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment